Thursday, February 11, 2010

Accessories.....I LOVE THEM


I LOVE ACCESSORIES.......If you know me, you know that I'm always done up to the T when it come to accessories. As you can see in this pic of me that I love to be all done up. For church 2 Sundays ago and I was at my dads little church in Oscoda, MI...

One Easter Tom had to work on Easter so I made a big meal for all the guys at the pizza place so I thought warring my tiara would be a great idea....

And even all gleamed up to do some shooting this summer ;)


Here is a little looking into my Jewelry Box......





So the other weekend when I was at my dads church I was talking about how I love accessories, but I have a even bigger love for vintage Jewelry. One of the ladies at the church was so kind to give me some of her grandmothers stuff so I'm so excited to ware it and also make stuff out of the broken things.

So I cleaned it up



And put it out to dry...The best way to clean your jewelry is with warm water and a little dish soap.




I have NO idea were the love of Jewelry and Hair accessories came from because trust me NO ONE in my family is like me. I'm super excited to see whats going to come from the stuff that was broken....I will post them when I'm done.


Till Next Time......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha yes you do totally LOVE your accessories!!