Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum








ABOUT 3 weeks ago I talked about the things I would like to do this summer. One of the things was take Muff to the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum.
After I posted about how I wanted to go there I was contacted by them and they sent me 4 passes to get into the museum.



SO today I packed up the Van, and Stacy and I took the three kids down to Ann Arbor. When we got there we had to park in the parking structure that was not even a block down the road. The area is very nice. It felt safe walking with the kids in down town Ann Arbor. When we got to the building the kids were so excited(we did not tell them where we were going) and they kept asking if they could go in there.

INSIDE It was full of color and tons of things to do. The steps going up to the first level even plays music. The kids wanted to do everything all at one time so we just went around in the loop like set up they had

FIRST the water area:






THEN in the next area we made a house out of blocks, looked at a TV that told us what are body temp were(that was cool):







THEN in other areas we played with a whisper thing, a tornado maker, areas to see how strong you were, one of the things that the kids loved was the Ambulance that they could play in:







SOME of the other areas had a old public store, a rock climbing wall, green screen, a bubble thing...You stand in the middle of this circle and you tried to make the bubble go all around your body and a foot piano.





THIS place was so big. There were areas that did stuff with lights, music and so much more. We had such a great time. The people there were so nice. Any questions we had they were more then happy to help us with. This is a great place to take the kids. I'm putting it out there Blog world. If you are in Ann Arbor, MI or in the area make sure you go to the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum ask for Erin and tell her you read about the museum on my blog. This was a great day I took over 85 pics today. It was great fun. The cost is $9.00 for anyone 2 and up and it is a blast



Till Next Time....

No comments: