Thursday, September 23, 2010

Moms 2 Moms Oh My.....






So here in the state of Michigan we have Moms 2 Moms sale. That is where you rent a table at a church, school or other places that are hosting a sale, and you sell all your kids old clothes, toys, and much much more. Some moms 2 moms sales let vender's have tables...

That's is where I come in. Next Saturday I will be selling my hair accessories at a moms to moms sale in Rochester, MI

So I have been working my fingers to the bone making hats, hair clips and pacifier clips...

This is my Organized Chaos...


Now I know that this looks a little crazy but I know what everything is and where everything goes. I also do most of my making in my bed...I love my bad




Here are some of the hats I have been making...


These are my 3 favorites that I have done today....Man I need a girl :)




I have also been working on the presentation of my shop. I want it to looks cute but also still have a professional look to it. My colors are going to be Hot Pink, Orange, and Teal. I made cute little cards for all of my clips to be on




So next Saturday of you are not doing anything stop by my shop at the moms to moms sale at Rochester First Church of the Nazarene in Rochester Hills, MI...If you can't make it be on the look out for my post so you can see pictures of my shop.

If you would like to see the product that I make check out my etsy shop http://www.erinmariedesigns.etsy.com/

If you see something you like but would like it in a different color I love making custom orders.

Till Next Time....





No comments: