Monday, September 13, 2010






So today I had to be to work at 7am for a Managers meeting. After 3 hours of being told that we can not run a store and that we need to take control of our workers. I went home and had to go back to bed. Hubby called and we meet up for lunch. When I got home I started working on some stuff for the my moms 2 moms sale that I'm doing in Oct,an also trying to get myself pumped to go back to work for my closing shift. So I stated watching.....



that's right Julie and Julia again and that got me thinking. I kind of started this blog back in Jan just to talk about whatever. But right now in my life I feel like I have hit a wall. I don't like my job that I feel like I spend all my life at and I don't know whats going on with my church. I just need something to look forward to in my down time. So I thought I could blog my way throw a Craft book(I hate to cook). So that is my goal for the rest of this week. Find a cool craft book(we know there are tons out there) and craft my way throw it...

Wish me luck. It will not be as big or great as going throw a cookbook but it will be something that will make me happy

Till next time.....

No comments: