Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Take me out to the Ball Game












"Take me out to the ball game,

Take me out with the crowd.

Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack,

I don't care if I never get back,

Let me root, root, root for the home team,

If they don't win it's a shame.

For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game."


MY bother JJ the big ball player



MY younger brother Jason plays baseball every Tuesday. I never get to go because I always have to work. I was super excited when I found out that I did not have to work and that my good friend Sarah was coming down for the game.

So I dressed like all girls should dress (leggings, flip flop, cute top and great accessories ;) ) and went to the game. It was cold but I was there. I was really excited to see Sarah. We are good friends but we don't get to see each other a lot because she lives over a hour away from me.


SEE how cute I look hehe...Anyways The team has a group of very good fans. They are there rain or shine, cold or warm. They are the people that cheer the team on all the way to the play offs.

GREAT job JJ keep up the hard work.... Hope you have another great season next year.


Till Next Time.....


No comments: