Sunday, January 9, 2011

30 day photo challenge

So my poor Laptop is are the DR. it is very sick and most of my pictures and stuff is on that... so I thought that I would do something fun with your guys till Lappy(that's what i call my Laptop) comes home...


THE 30 DAY PHOTO CHALLENGE

So this has been running around facebook and I love showing off pics of my life so i thought I would give it a try.

You have a different photo that you have to post everyday for the next 30 days.  this is what you are going to see of the next 30 days.

Day one: a photo of you & 5 facts about yourself
Day two: a photo of yourself at least a year ago.

Day three: a photo that makes you happy.
Day four: a photo of a place you'd like to visit.
Day five: a photo that makes you laugh.
Day six: a photo of someone you love.
Day seven: a photo of someone you miss.
Day eight: a photo of your favorite band/musician.
Day nine: a photo of yourself when you were a baby/child.
Day ten: any photo you like for any reason.
Day eleven: a photo of a night you loved.
Day twelve: a photo of when you were happy.
Day thirteen: a photo of one of your favorite movies.
Day fourteen: a photo of your best friend (s).
Day fifteen: a photo of you and a family member.
Day sixteen: a photo from your childhood.
Day seventeen: a photo from a trip you'll never forget.
Day eighteen: a photo of your town.
Day nineteen: a photo of last summer.
Day twenty: a photo of something you ate today.
Day twenty-one: a photo of somebody you find attractive.
Day twenty-two: a photo that you associate a good memory with.
Day twenty-three: a photo of something you want to do someday.
Day twenty-four: a photo of what you want to be when you grow up.
Day twenty-five: a photo that inspires you.
Day twenty-six: a photo of your favorite subject in school.
Day twenty-seven: a photo of something you are looking forward to.
Day twenty-eight: a photo of something/somebody that made your day.
Day twenty-nine: a photo of your favorite person from history.
Day thirty: a photo you find beautiful


I hope that it will not take 30days to get my laptop back but this is going to be a fun way to fill the time....

Day One:a photo of you & 5 facts about yourself

1. I love Jesus
2. I have great Parents
3. I'm a Youth Pastor
4. I'm a artist
5. I love hair accessories and makeup




Now I challenge you to do the 30 day photo challenge.......


Till Next Time..........

No comments: