Monday, January 3, 2011

The wall that had nothing


So if you remember a little back we re-did the up stars in the house. Now everything is done painted and I have been living up there for sometime but the Bathroom walls have also been empty for some time....The colors of the wall are a great aqua color and all of the accents are yellow...


I have been wanting to paint something to hang in the bathroom for sometime but the Time thing is what is getting away from me.


So on New Years eve the kids were running around like crazy trying to stay up till 12am to watch the ball drop and I thought what a great time to do a little art work.....


AND WAS I RIGHT




I gave each kid a set of paint (only in yellow) and a canvas and I let them go to town....At first they did not like the idea that they were only getting yellow but they were fine after they started painting...




I was so excited for the art work that was going to go into my bathroom....I also love to sit and watch the kids paint....They are so cute, they talk, laugh and say things like right on, holy molly and dude...its so cute




after they were done i had them sign their Art work(because that's what all great artist do)...I also put their name and the date on the back so that we will have it for years to come...


And now my wall that looked like this




Now looks like this....




I love it...Do you have art work from your kids that you like to display? tell me about it


Till Next Time....







No comments: