Monday, May 14, 2012

HAUTELOOK

First can I say if you have never been on hautelook....Honey you need to jump onto that bag wagon

I love love hautelook it has everything from clothes, makeup, shoes, furniture, vacations and on and on... When you look at the about spot on on the website this is what it has to say
" Welcome to HauteLook, where you will discover thousands of the top fashion and lifestyle brands at amazing savings. Each day at 8 AM Pacific, shop new sale events featuring the best names in women's and men's fashion and accessories, beauty, kids' apparel and toys, and home décor at up to 75% off. Membership is free and everyone is welcome!"

Did I say that I love hautelook hehehe

So you can just imagine how excited I was when I came home today from a LONG day of work to see not 1 but 2 box's from hautelook


One thing that I do love about hautelook besides the great deals and Urban Decay day but that you get is that you can try new makeup for like nothing of the real cost....

So I thought I would order a little bit from a line called MIRABELLA

I have never seen mirabella in stores and I looked it up. You can only buy it in high end Salons around were I live.

This is what I bought

I color swatches everything and oh wow it had such great pigment
from my knuckle back

~~Lip Gloss Colour Shine in Vibrant...Its this great orange color
The ultra-shine lip gloss moisturizing and conditioning formula infused with vitamin C, E and pepperment leaves lip hydrated and refreshed
~~Fix powder foundation...Always looking for a great foundation...I love my Lorac porefection but its fun to try new things..As you can see this one is a little darker them me because its my summer color
~~Blush Colour Duo in Rose Blush.....It has a great rose color it also comes with a brozer...Not so sure about the brozer but both colors are in matt and I love matt makeup
~~four shimmering and verstile wet/dry Mineral Shadows in burnished, mauvelous, orange tarte and pink pearl...Oh my goodness the colors are so pretty and as you can see lots of pigment :) excited to try them wet and dry
everything is talc-free, paraben-free, fd&c and dye free  
That was my first box

Now for my second box

I have wanted to try crown brushes so I thought why not...I see a lot of bloggers and you tubers talking about them so I thought what the hay lets give them a try


The brushes come in this great little case I feel like a pro...Excited to get them I have my first makeup gig in Aug for a wedding :)

I also got a pallet with 88 colors

one of the colors came in broken and I feel like a lot of the colors look all the same I'm not sure if I will buy another one and I know what some of you are thinking...Hello Erin there are 88 colors there and you have just about ever Urban Decay color and many others why would you need another one...Well that because I LOVE MAKEUP...

I do like that it has a tons of fun colors...I'm sure I can do some cool eyes with that :)


This is me very excited about all of my cool new makeup. now if you are looking for a great way to try new makeup check out huatelook...I'm telling you.....you will love it

Oh and did I mention that Urban Decay goes on huatelook :) best time ever lol


Till Next Time....happy trying new makeup xoxoxo


No comments: