Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Erin Marie Designs


Well today is the day that I opened Erin Marie Designs.

For those of you that know me and those of you that don't I LOVE ACCESSORIES. I love everything Rings, Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and Hair accessories. I always say two things about Accessories 1. they won't make you look fat and 2. Even if you walk out of your house in old jean a better and flip flops but you are rocking the right accessories you will look like a million bucks. When it come to accessories I always say the bigger the better....And if you are reading this and you know me I always have some big crazy ring on or some kind of flower or feather thing in my hair.

One of my dream has always been to have my how Hair accessories line and today I started it.


It is just a etsy account but I'm hoping that it will become much more soon. I just love making things in life look more beautiful in life and this might be my way to do that.

So if you would like to check out my Accessories Line go to
www.erinmariedesigns.etsy.com

I would love to hear what you have to say about what I have made and also always be looking back at it because with all the creative juice that is in my head you never know what will be going on up there...

Here are some picture's of some of the items.







Who knows maybe one day my other dream of SJP having a Erin Maire Design in her hair will come true...

Till Next Time.......

No comments: