Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Jan 1st 2010


This is my very first blog so stay with me as I learn new things. I'm starting this blog because I have a lot to say and show to the world...As a art and craft lover, Youth Pastor, trying to start a new accessory business,wife and step mom I wanted to make a log of things that I make and do with my life. I hope that you take the time to read about my happy, sad and creative days. I'm also using this blog as a weight loss journal. so Lets get started


In tradition of the New Year here is my New Years resolution

1. Spend more time with God...There is always more of him to grasp and I don't want to be in the rut of my life

2. Really get my Business out there...I have a Passion for making hair accessory and I need to be motivated to get Erin Marie Designs up and running

3. Spend more time thinking of others and not myself

4. Work on Bad relationships..Its been a hard year this year

5. Get my money in order...Finical Peace University starts at my church on Jan 11th and I will be there..Live like no one now so you can live like no one later

6. Do more in my Community...I love giving back and now is the time to do more

7. Loss weight...Being on my back hurt for the last six months has really mad me realize that I don't want to be over weight anymore.
This is me Now 225lb...Lets see what I look like next year...

8. Be more creative..Man I have craft and Art ideas coming out of my brain all the time but I lay around watching TV to much well that is going to change

9.Help a child in need. I'm would like to adopt a child of my own but right now is not the right time so I would like to be a big sister to one.

10. Be a better friend..I have friends but I think about my self so much that I don't take time out for them well that is going to change.

With the new year my Uncle Dave wrote out a prayer for people to read here is the prayer I hope it helps you and lets you know that God is love and that he loves you..
Heavenly Father in JESUS name this is our prayer. We join our faith together
Matthew 18:19: "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.
We know your Word is Your will:
1 John 5:14: This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
Holy God, ruler of heaven and earth, I know that your not a man, that you would lie.
Numbers 23:19: God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?
Righteous Father, we know what you’ve done for others, you’ll do for us.
Acts 10:34: Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism
This is our request according to your Word that is truth.
John 1:14: The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only,[a] who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
John 8:32: Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
LORD, the family(put your family's name in here) asks to be set free, from the snare of (put infirmity here). LORD, we bind the hand of the enemy;
John 10:10: The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
Matthew 18:19: "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.
We loose our faith, Father GOD
Romans 12:3: For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.
Because we know, nothing can be done without faith.
Hebrews 11:16: Instead, they were longing for a better country—a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.
So we pray the prayer of faith Father
James 5:15: And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven.
Now we hold fast to your WORD
Hebrews 10:23: Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.
Hebrews 4:2: For we also have had the gospel preached to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because those who heard did not combine it with faith.[a]
Hebrews 10:38: But my righteous one[a] will live by faith. And if he shrinks back, I will not be pleased with him."[b]
Hebrews 12:2: Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Knowing your WORD brings us life and health.
Proverbs 4:22: for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body.
Now we praise you with thanksgiving, knowing our thoughts have been transformed by Your Word.
Romans 12:2: Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Philippians 4:6: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
We now speak to the mountain of [ ] and SAY be removed, by the authority of the WORD of GOD, and we believe that it’s done.
Mark 11:23: "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.
Hebrews 11:1: Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
We thank you Father for your WORD. Now we stand.
Galatians 5:1: It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
Ephesians 6:11: Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.
We thank our LORD for His redemptive work.
Isaiah 53:5: But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.
Amen

No comments: