Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Power of Family


I would like to tell you about the great ladies that are in my life.

My mom
Aunt Cathy
and Aunt Chris

I think that these ladies are the strongest ladies I know. No they are not famous or rich but they are fabulous, and God has blessed me with them

Let me give you a little history of these wonderful ladies. When my mom was little, two days before she turned 10 her mom died(sadist part of it was that her moms funeral was on her birthday). This is a picture of my Grandma Betty. I have been told that she is a wonderful woman and I would have loved her so much. I'm almost 30 and I'm so sad I was never able to know her.

After the death of my Grandma my Grandpa remarried. The woman he remarried had a black pointed hat and a wort on her noise(aka evil stepmom). With the power of God and the power of sisterhood they were able to grow up to be 3 of the strongest ladies I know. I thank God everyday for these ladies that give me inspiration, love, they make me laugh, give me advise when I need it and also when I don't want it ;), and try to guide me to be a strong woman myself. I also know that if anything happened to my mom they would be there for me.

I think that because of the love that their mom showed them even if it was for a short time, it has made them into the great moms they are now. And with that I'm so lucky to have wonderful cousin that I feel are more like my sisters.





So to the strong wonderful ladies in my life Mom, Aunt Cathy, Aunt Chris, Sina, Laura and Anna I love you all very much. Thank you for everything you give me. I'm so blessed and lucky to have you in my life.

Till Next Time.....

1 comment:

Farmgirl Paints said...

You are so blessed to have such strong amazing women in your life. Great pics too!