Friday, February 19, 2010

I Love Junk

Some people don't know this but I love Junk....I love what you can make out of something no one wants. I love going to flea Markets, garage sales, and auctions. I love to take the fun stuff I find and make it into something I can use.

I started junking when I ran into this great web page www.JunkMarketStyle.com


It is all about junk and how to make it in style. If you like to junk this is a great web page to check out. There are tons of ideas of what to do with your junk.
They also have a blog here it is http://junkologie.blogspot.com/ check it out.

Here are some of the junk I turned into something cool in my house.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING I EVER MADE. I TOOK A OLD CHAIR AND MADE IT INTO A SHELF FOR MY BATHROOM.CAN I SAY YOU CAN NEVER HAVE 2 MANY BLUE JARS....


I FOUND THIS TABLE AT THE HABITAT FOR HUMANITY STORE IN RINCON, GA IT WAS REALLY UGLY BUT I NEEDED A TABLE AND IT WAS ONLY $3.00. SO THE HUBBY AND I STRIPED IT DOWN AND RE STAND IT....


THIS IS A OLD BASKET THAT I PUT ON THE WALL BY THE DOOR TO HOLD KEYS AND MAIL...


THE SPOON AND FORK I FOUND AT THE SALVATION ARMY. THEY WERE A BROWN COLOR BUT I SPRAY PAINTED THEM BLACK AND HUNG THEM OVER MY WINDOW IN THE KITCHEN....


I FOUND MY SIDE TABLES AT A GARAGE SALE...THEY WERE A 1970'S GOLD COLOR SO I SPRAY PAINTED THEM BLACK AND PUT A GLASS TOP ON THEM.


So the next time you see some junk just think of what you can do with it..

Till Next Time.....

No comments: