Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Up Up and away




OK so I know I already posted today but the coolest thing happened tonight at Youth Group that I just had to share. If the photo below does not tell you the story......



I WILL.....So I was up in my Youth Group Room getting everything ready for our Wednesday night service and one of the kids come running in.....



Erin they are blow up hot air balloons in the back Yard of the church. I was so excited that I just about ran the kids over to make it outside.....



I have always wanted to see a hot air balloon in real life(we are going to the balloon fest in Howell, MI in June) and this was sooooooo cool because we could feel the heat from flam in the balloon. In this photo you can see the fire going up in the balloon



The kids got such a kick out of this. It was such a God thing because I have not been feeling great and even though I had a lesson planed for tonight I needed something to boost me up.... Here are some more of the pics and one with me and some of my kids. I hope you enjoy









Till Next Time......

No comments: