Friday, September 3, 2010

Liquites Basics






I LOVE Liquitex Basics Acrylic paint.



About 3 years ago hubby bought me my very first set of 36 colors and it was love at first paint. I love how the paint was not to thick and not to thin but just right. With 36 colors I was able to mix any color I wanted....



I also love how I can put a dot of paint on my mixing plate, add water and the Acrylic paint looks like watercolors on the canvas.



Last Christmas hubby got me the 48 pack and I was so excited. I can not tell you how great Liquites products are. I use them for all of my painting.



I'm hoping to get more of their products soon. When I do I will let you know how they work. If you are looking for new paint to buy for your next painting try Liquites Basics its great...You will not be sad



Painting is a blind man's profession. He paints not what he sees, but what he feels, what he tells himself about what he has seen.
Pablo Picasso

Till Next Time.....

No comments: