Sunday, September 5, 2010

{Spectacular Fashion on Sunday}





So with being a plus size girl and working at a high trend fashion store I always get asked about my cloths and where I get them. So I thought that on Sundays I would take a pic of what I look like and tell you where I got everything.

I have to tell you I have always loved Fashion. I love things from the 30s, 40s, Boho, and cardigans. I can not live without a cardigan. Hubby calls them my old lady sweaters but I'm ok with that.

I hope this helps all you plus size girls know that just because you are not a 4 you can look cute...


Sorry the pic is not great I will work on it..

Top- Cato
Cardigan- Target
Jeans- Forever21 (from their faith21 line)
Shoes- Keds
Ring- craft show
Necklaces- Forever21
Flower in my hair- My etsy shop erinmariedesign.etsy.com

Here are some close ups of my accessories


My Ring


Necklaces


Flower


Till Next Time......

No comments: