Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Look at Me








OK so my goal for this weekend was to get my life out of CHAOS. My goal was to clean and Organize my Room.....

Here are some before pictures to give you a reminder of what I was living in.





Well I'm happy to say that this flybaby did good this weekend. With working 10 hours each day at my job I was still able to get my Fly work done. So here you go my New UN-Chaos room...I have more work to do but Staying on track with the Tips from Flylady.com will be a big help big help....

Here is my new room.


Bathroom...




Art Area/laptop home.....



closet...I like all the colors of my clothes to be together


Looking into the room from the top of stares


Looking out of the Room


I'm so excited about what I was able to get done and how I can help out in my parents house.If you are feeling like you live in Chaos check out www.flylady.com and see what they can do for you.

Till Next Time....

No comments: