Monday, December 13, 2010

The Crash

Meet Stella.......

Stella was the first car that Hubby and I bought...Well I should say Hubby. Right after we moved to Savannah, GA I went home to help my dads church with VBS, and when I came home from my trip there was this pretty Red Doge Neon with a card on it from Hubby to me. See at the time we only had one car....I really think this was Hubby way of telling me I need to get a job now that I have a car.



Well the other day Hubby and I had a District Pastor Christmas dinner in Frankenmuth. I had to work till 5pm and we had to be there at 6:30pm. So the plan was for Hubby to meet me at work. When I got off at 5:15pm hubby was not there....As soon as he was not there I know something was wrong. My phone was died at the time I got into my van and turned on my phone and it started going off like crazy.

That is when I found out that Hubby was in a bad car crash.....My belly got butterflies, my dad told me where to meet them (not even a mile away from our house). I called the people we were going to dinner with and headed to see how Hubby was....


When i got there hubby was really shook up and in a lot of pain. i took him to the ER and they did a cat scan. The Dr said that she was a little concerned with what she saw and wanted him to see his family Dr...Well the family Dr is making him get a MRI of his back....


hubby is still in a lot of pain and we are now down one car but the good thing is that he is OK. And because the person that hit him ran the red light the car insurance is paying for everything.

Today my cousin said on her facebook post why do i always see the negative? i feel that way also and when it happened all i could think was oh my goodness now i have to get a new car...but now looking back I'm so thankful he is safe and that i pay for car insurance.



car crashes are scary things. I have had a few in my day...I do not wish it on anyone.
I was sad that we missed the dinner but our Sr. pastor Matt and his wife came to the hospital after the dinner to see how everything was and to see if hubby was going to be ok.

I guess we will find out with in the next week what is wrong with hubby's back please keep us in our prayers as we have some work to do and also for hubby he is still in a lot of pain.

RIP Stella you were a good car....



Till Next Time.....

No comments: