Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day Sixteen and Seventeen

Day sixteen: a photo from your childhood.


Ok so I think i was a super cute kids so i have more then one to show you


Me with my Uncle Steve
At the dentist ( I still love the dentist to this day)
Jason and I as Raggedy Ann and Andy

Me and Jason with my Grandma and Grandpa's dog Sherlock

Me with my cousin Sina and My Brother Jason


Day seventeen: a photo from a trip you'll never forget.


When Hubby and I lived in Savannah, GA(how I miss Ga) we went on our first vacation sense we had been married. It was so much fun we went camping at Stone Mountain. Stone Mountain is out side of Atlanta so we had to go into the city we went to the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta and Ikea....It was so cold at night that we had to sleep in the van lol...But the trip was great.








Till Next Time.....

No comments: