Sunday, January 23, 2011

Be Still/ Day Fifteen

the other day was a great and bad day all mixed into one.


I was able to go out to lunch with my cousin Sina and her new baby Gemma




(this is a photo I took of her a few days after she got home)


We also had our first Friday Night Lights of the year for my Youth group
(I will blog about that a different day)


But I have had a lot of things heavy on my Heart. So much that I feel lost. I have so many questions that are going on in my head, why things work out the way they do. Why do some people have to live a hard life and some have it so easy.


I think of the man that lives on the street that has to dig in the garbage for food.


Then you have the man that has so much they don't know what to do with all the money. So he buys stupid toys and spends $1,000 on a pair of jeans


How do you find the right path for your life.


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (NIV)Psalm 71:5


The other day was one of those days were I was really re thinking things in my life. I was driving to the church and praying for God to give me peace. My heart is hurting so much right now I just need peace.


Right after I finished praying this Song came on


Be Still Lyrics
He is here for the broken and life to the one who is undone
He is peace to the wounded and hope for the helpless one
He is here, He is here

Be still my soul, be still
Be still my soul, be still
Wait patiently upon the Lord
Be still my soul, be still

When the waves rise against me and the wind tries to draw me away
I will stand on the mountain, safe in Your arms I will sing I will sing

Be still my soul, be still
Be still my soul, be still
Wait patiently upon the Lord
Be still my soul, be still

Be still I know He is God
He is here, He is here
Be still I know He is God
He is here, He is here

So be still my soul, be still
Be still my soul, be still
Wait patiently upon the Lord
Be still my soul, be still
Wait patiently upon the Lord
Be still my soul, be still

I just started crying. God really answers prayer in so many ways. If you are feeling this way Be Still he is here.... Be still







Day fifteen: a photo of you and a family member






Till Next Time......

No comments: