Saturday, January 22, 2011

My best friend Candy

Day fourteen: a photo of your best friend




This is my best friend Candy...I meet Candy my first day at Target. She was my boss and she scared the crap out of me....


We were best Friends after that day.




We get each other kind of like twins we can look at each other and know what we are thinking. She has been there for all my hard times. I can talk to her about anything and I know that she will not look down on me




The thing that makes me sad is that Candy and I live states away from each other. The day before I moved back to Michigan I remember standing in my bathroom telling Tom that moving back to Michigan is such a bad idea that we can figure things out and that I need my best Friends. "what am I going todo without her"




I got in the car and I left. I always look forward to the days that I get to go down to Savannah to see her. She is like my sister and I miss her everyday some days so much more then others....




My dear Sweet Candy....Thank you for being my best Friend you mean so much to me and I love you




So tell me about your best friend.


Till Next Time....





1 comment:

Candy Sue said...

I think you live to make me cry sometimes...lol I am truly thankful that God put you into my life. I don't think anyone has made me laugh the way you do. You have been there for me over the last 4 yrs. I will always remember you allowing me to join your family for Thanksgiving your first year in Ga. When David proposed, you were the first person that I thought of to be by my side thru the whole thing. Your enthusiasm inspires me and I love you for you being you and not trying to be anything else. Thank you for being my BEST FRIEND!