Friday, January 21, 2011

Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment/Day

So a few post ago I talked about how Ulta love for us to try different products. So I got a new batch of stuff.... one of the things I got was Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment




I was not sure what this little brown and orange bottle was...and the stuff inside is a brown/yellow kind of oil..... so i had to check it out, this is what Ojon web sit says about it....


The verdict is in: Lucky beauty editors name Ojon™ Restorative Hair Treatment "One of the Best Beauty Products of the Past Decade!"


This contains our highest concentration of pure Ojon™ oil. A unique, highly-concentrated hair and scalp treatment made with exclusive Ojon™ oil — the same rare oil used by the Tawira Indians known as “the people of beautiful hair™” of Central America for over 500 years. Supported by clinical studies, Ojon™ Restorative Hair Treatment hydrates dry, damaged hair and strengthens and restores a healthy look and feel to hair. Leaves hair extraordinarily soft, silky, and manageable. Even healthy-looking hair shows a noticeable improvement.
Ideal for all hair types that are dry or damaged.
Ojon™ Restorative Hair Treatment hydrates dry, damaged hair and strengthens and restores a healthy look and feel to hair. Just one 20-minute Ojon™ Restorative Hair Treatment application will increase the strength of hair.
Clinical tests show:
• a 52% improvement in the condition of very dry, hair after just one use*
• a 64% improvement when left on hair overnight*
* in a clinical dry combing study, condition was improved after using Ojon™ Restorative Hair Treatment and Ojon™ Ultra Hydrating Shampoo following usage instructions.


Ritual:
As a deep conditioning treatment
For added conditioning and shine


So with bleaching my hair all the time its startling to look a little dry so I thought I would give it a try....


Step 1. rub oil in hands and put all over hair and scalp


Step 2. Comb hair






Step 3. you can wash out in 20 min or the next day...I picked the next day I want to see if this stuff is really going to work. So I put my hair in a brad and a towel over my pillow and went to bed




The next morning it was time to wash my hair




I wash my hair with Redken Shampoo and Conditioner...One thing I love about Redken you can mix and match the shampoo and conditioner to fit your hair...




So after washing and blow drying my hair it was so soft and smooth...My hair is so frizzy if i don't curl or straighen but today it was not FRIZZY I was so excited....




So I would say that my Ojon treatment was so worth the time...Ulta sells this great treatment it is $55.00 a jar....




Also today is Day thirteen of the photo challenge: a photo of one of your favorite movies.






Tell me about things you like to do to your hair to make it feel soft and smooth...I also what to know what your Day thirteen photo challenge is......



Till Next Time.....

No comments: