Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How to make your own Makeup remover/Day 10 Photo Challege

Guess what I have great news LAPPY is back...She is all fixed and working good...


So today i want to show you how the make makeup remover. As I talked before I love love love Urban Decays Eyeshadow primer....




This stuff works so good and you can not get it off with just water. If you have ever bought makeup remover you know that it is going to run you around $7.00 and up...Some have to much oil in it and i don't like how that stays on your face.


So I did a little digging and I found a way to make makeup remover for so cheap and it does not hurt your face/eyes and it works amazing....


You will need a container to hold the remover in. I found mine at Kroger's for like 1.99 it came with 3 bottles and a sprayer.




Baby Shampoo make sure it is a no tears shampoo. Mine is from Kroger's and it was $1.50




And good old H2O




Next you have to mix everything together...


You will want to put in about a inch or 2 of Shampoo. Don't put in to much or it will make it really soapy...


Then add your water...




Then shake it..shake it...shake it like a Polaroid picture lol




And then your done...Lets see how it works


this is my eye with Urban Decay eyeshadow primer and eyeshadow on it.


Put some of the makeup remover on a cotton ball or pad


And them it time to take the makeup off....lets see the magic




IT WORKS......


I'm telling you stop buying makeup remover this works great and the total cost that I paid was like $3.00 or $4.00 and I can make bottle and bottles before I have to buy a new thing of shampoo




Sorry this is so long


Day ten: any photo you like for any reason.


I like this photo because I can't believe I got the guts to put that thing around my neck.....


So go out and make your makeup remover make sure you tell me how you like it. I also want to know what your day 10 photo is


Till Next Time.....

No comments: