Friday, April 1, 2011

The Change in life

Happy April Fools.......


    So it has been sometime sense my last blog post. I had something big going on in my life and it has taken me to a part of my life that I don't understand. I stepped down from being the Youth Pastor at my church. I was at my church for a lot of years and I love my kids so much that it was hard to say goodbye. But after a lot of Prayer I know it was time to go. I have to tell you the truth it has been hard really really hard....If you know me or if you ever read my blog you know that being a Youth Pastor is my call to my life. Now I feel lost like I'm in limbo of what I'm doing and why my road has changed. I know that's why they call it Faith....


With that its a new month and a new look on life. I'm taking the time to re look at my faith and my walk with God. Also to re look at things in my life and what I'm doing with it. I have been making changes to live a healthier life. Healthier in my weights, stress, surroundings just everything that could hurt the plan that God has for me....I'm super excited to see what is a head...The Sky's the limits.


With that said let me tell you about my Muff last weekend....Such a proud momma right here....


Last Sat I had Hubby pick me up and we took a 45min drive out to Muffs Pine Wood Derby race.


Muffs Step dad and him made his truck...He is so proud of it.


They ran the cars 8 times and then 4 times for the top winners. Muffs car won each time. Never lost...He was so excited he kept going we made a good tuck....look how good my truck is lol it was so cute.




He was also such a good sport he told all of his friends from the den good job even though he won...He just had a great time. And when it came to trophy time he won. for Wolf Den, Most Colorful and Grand Champ...










Muff you are my Grand Champ...I love you. And to everyone that reads my blog sorry for not being around. I see some light at the end of the tunnel. Life has turns and loops...I'm learning to love riding the rides and not hate them or question them...


Till Next Time....







No comments: