Friday, May 27, 2011

I'M BACK

Hi my readers....well if anyone reads my blogs HIIIII I have missed you. I woke up the other day and said its time to blog again. I miss it and I love it why in the world did I stop??????I have no idea.

Well a lot has happened in the last few months. I'm no long a Youth Pastor. (still called to ministry) I left my church it has been hard but I know its what God was telling me to do. Now I'm sitting pretty just loving the new church we are going to and waiting to see what God has in store for us.

I got my etsy shop back up and filled with great stuff...I also did my first whole sale, sale to a great little shop in Shipshewana,IN (I will tell you more about that tomorrow)

I'm still going strong at Ulta...I have hit some bumps but turning things around and looking for ways to leave my mark and make something great out of what we have.

All in All life is going good. I just wanted to say HHHHIIIII and I'm excited to tell you about everything that is going on


Till Next Time.......

No comments: