Saturday, May 28, 2011

Annalea's Boutique





In the state of Indiana there is this great little town called Shipshewana.....Home of the biggest flea market in the mid west, Amish people(love them) and Annalea's Boutique......



Now I know you are thinking why are you talking about this little Boutique in Indiana????Well that is where you can find {Erin Marie Designs} and the best shop owner....



This Boutique is in the heart of Shipshewana Indieana. Not only will you find {Erin Marie Designs} you will also find other great things like Urban Behavior, Scrapbook Originals, Nikibiki Seamless ware, Anoname Jeans and more....



My good friend Sarah and I took a trip down to Shipshewana this weekend to see the shop and my hair accessories but we found much much more. Sarah tryed on almost everything in the Boutique


This is a Maxi that I made Sarah try on and she looks soooo good in it. She ended up getting this great top from Scrapbook Originals. Its a super hot top and it shows off her ink.... I bought a great pair of sunglasses and a super cute pair of earrings.

The owners name is Leanna Martin. She is so cute I just love her. She has such a great spirit about her


When I asked her if I could take a photo with her for my blog she told me " I take such bad photos tell everyone that I'm sick or something" lol but I think she is so beautiful and I love her Boutique is had a great relax vintage feel to it. You feel like your at home when you are in there.



When we left the Boutique I told Sarah that I was so happy that my accessories were being sold in a place like that.

So if your ever in Shipshewana,IN stop into Annalea's Boutique..Say hi to Leanna for me and make sure you check out everything from {Erin Marie Designs}

Till Next Time.....

No comments: