Monday, May 30, 2011

sick day

Today I have never been so sick before in my life.... or that I can remember

Last night(Sunday) my brother Jason, Sarah and I wanted to grill out some fish...So Jay and I ran down to the only supermarket in Oscoda call Gleans. Their meat counter was closed so we picked up some frozen fish and took them back to the house...

Grilled them out and had a great time at dinner...Well that night I did not sleep well so I left to drive home a little earlier then I was going to and about 1/2 way home there I was pulling over to the side of the road...I feel bad for people that was driving down I75 because it was not pretty.... Not long after that Jason and Sarah were also sick....Can you say food poisoning.......

well it is now 1am on Tuesday and I'm able to eat some crackers and drink some Vernor's and its not come back up :)

Can I just say I hate being sick


Till Next Time....

No comments: