Monday, January 9, 2012

The P.I.N.K. Method

Were you ever the fat kid in school??? The one that no boy or girl would date you because you were not a size 2??? My family comes from a long line of being over wight..Aunts, Uncles, Mom, Dads, Cousins. We eat lots of great fattening food at all the get togethers and we don't think anything of it. 

When I was in High School I was a cheerleader, I did track and I also Danced. I was a size 8 for most of my high school life, for me and my bone structure is a good size that is around 114 pounds. 

I will never forget the time when a boy that I really liked told one of his Friends that he not go out with me because I was super fat but I did have a pretty face.....Really that was FAT I wander what he would think of me if he saw how I looked now....
Yes I know that this photo of me is to be funny...But come on people I'm fat...I know it....and I'm ready to change that....


A few weeks ago I was watching Dr. Phil and he was talking about this new wight loss program (or I like to call it Life Change) called the Pink method. It is a program designed to change your life. To take back the life you are waisting away. I was watching that thinking I could do that but I never ordered it. Then a few days later I was getting ready for work and in the back ground was the TV show the Dr's and there again was the pink method so I pulled the CC out and ordered it. 

What is P.I.N.K. Method? Power Intensity Nutrition Kardio
You get a book/journal, a nice little sign lol, and your work out DVDs.

Right now today is day 1...The first day to look at my self and be happy with how I'm taking back the control of my life...Not letting food control it. Not feeling bad about my self because I was called fat when i was a teen ager. Being so thankful that I have a husband that thinks I'm sexy at over 200 pounds. Today is the day that I get more energy so then on my days off I don't just lay in bed all day. Today is a new day for me....Its day 1

So for the next 14 days I will be in pink reset. reset is just what is says resetting your body and mind. you mostly eat raw veggies and 8 oz of lean meat for 14 days. no sugar, dairy and other crap that is bad for you. I know that the next 14 days will be super hard for me. I'm a sugar addict. I have to have it. It runs my life. 

I'm going to use my blog to help me change my life. I will be posting photos, weigh ins, measurements, and anything I need to help me change my life. I will be posting happy and sad post. I'm going to be real with my self its the only way I will be able to make the change that I need to be healthy. 

So Monday January 9th 2012 Day 1


My "Before" Measurements: Bust- 50', Waist-52', Hips-52', Thigh(only around one)-26
My state weights: 242.2 holy crap

Till next time.....

Check out The P.I.N.K. Method at www.pinkmethod.com...If you would like to-do this with me feel free to comment and let me know how you are doing

1 comment:

Carly Stender said...

Erin this is SO awesome!! i am so impressed by your determination and can't wait to see how you're going to overcome all of this!!