Saturday, May 5, 2012

Makeup and skin care I never leave home with out...

I'm very passionate about a lot of things but one thing I love is MAKEUP....

I love love love getting new makeup I have so much that I could go almost the rest of my life and not buy  one new things....
Untill I really started thinking about that then I realized I was wrong I have a hand full of things that I use everyday or 2 or 3 times a week and when I go on a trip they are always with me...

So here is a list of my Erin Marie never leave home without it

SKINCARE



Burt's Bees pre-moistened towelettes, yes to cucumbers hypoallergenic facial towelettes, Clarisonic Mia, Purity by philosophy, melt down makeup remover by Urban Decay, Pomegranate exfoliating mask by Murad, un-petroleum multi-purpose Jelly by alba, Protein Night Cream by Mario Badescu and Buffering Lotion by Mario Badescu

Clarisonic Mia                             Yes to and Burt's Bees Towelettes
Urban Decay makeup remover          Philosophy's Purity                 

multi-purpose Jelly by alba       Pomegranate exfoliating mask by Murad

 Buffering Lotion by Mario Badescu      Protein Night Cream by Mario Badescu          



Makeup


Naked pallet and Naked 2 by Urban Decay, Big Fatty mascara by Urban Decay & They're Real! by benefit, Skin Perfecting Primer in Matte Finish by Murad, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzing Powder/pinch my pettals blush combo, POREfection PF4 by Lorac, Watt's up by benefit, Lemon Aid by benefit, Eye Primer by Urban Decay, 24/7 glide-on eye pencil color zero by Urban Decay, Balance-N- Brighten foundation in Regular by Laura Geller and Erase Paste no 2 by benefit 

Big Fatty and Ther're Real         Naked and Naked 2 Pallet

Too Faced Bronzer/ Blush combo         Perfecting Primer by Murad
Watt's up by benefit      POREfection PF4 by Lorac
Eye Primer by Urban Decay           Lemon Aid by benefit
Balance-N- Brighten foundation        24/7 glide-on eye pencil color zero by Urban Decay
 Erase Paste no 2 by benefit


These are my never leave home with out it....I would love to know about yours....

Also if there is something here that you have never seen and would like me to go into more detail about the product(s) and how I use them or why I love them please comment down in the comment area.


Till Next Time.....Love the things in your makeup bag xoxox

No comments: