Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Old Hollywood glamour

The Red Lip



Who does not love the Old Hollywood Glam of the red lip.....


I know that red lips scars a lot of people.....WHYYYYYYY there are so many red lip colors out there you can find one that goes with your skin tone.
Some people think that you can only do a red lip with a little black dress

BUT I am here to say that is so not true....some of the great fashion celaberys out right now rock a great red lips with all out fits

As for me I love rocking the Old Hollywood Glamour of a great red lip with big eye lashes

So here is my Hollywood Glam look



This is how to get my look
Eyes: virgin, half baked and darkhorse from the naked pallet from Urban Decay...eyeliner is zero from Urban Decay.....there'r real mascara by benefit...fake lashes from NYX

Face: Smashbox photo finish primer, lemon aid by benefit, erase paste by benefit, Laura Geller balance n brighten, Stila self adjusting bronzer and Lorac blush in soul

and for my great RED lips NYX retractable lip liner in MPL 11 RED for lipstick NYX matte lipstick MLS 10 Rpuge



Now there are tons of reds out there...Go to an Ulta by you and find the right color I pomise you...YOu will love being Hollywood glam for a day ;)


Till Next Time.....Red Lips and Hollywood xoxox





No comments: