Monday, June 11, 2012

Makeup look from Pintrest

How many times have you found a makeup look on Pintrest????? You post it on your makeup board and sometimes you go back to it and think oh man I hope that look and other times you are like why did I pin that look lol

I love getting makeup ideas from pintrest. The other day I was looking at my makeup and skin care 101 board http://pinterest.com/emdesigns4380/makeup-and-skin-care-101/ and I came across this look that I love....Its a little out there almost a little runway (good thing I work in the makeup work I can get a little runway sometimes) I thought why not do that look today


I love the bight coral and the gold liner with that nude like...Love it....

So here is my inspired look....Know this will not look 100% the same. She has much lighter skin then me and brown eyes and about 200 pounds lighter then me....But I was fun doing the look




This is what I used

Shades of fame eye palette by smashbox: color Bliss and sherbert, benefit eye primer, NYX liquid crystal liner: crystal gold, urban decay eyeliner:eldorado, ther're real mascara by benefit, NYX eyebrow cake powder: brunette

So can I just talk about this pallet for a hot min.....I love love love it.... A few weeks ago I talked about the too faced summer pallet..I HATED it...Hated it..So I took it back and got this one and I'm so glad I did ...The colors are fab...I love it...I will do a few looks with it soon

for my face
murad matte finish primer, pixi eye bright kit, revlon photoready airbrush mousse makeup color medium beige, dream mousse bronzer: #10, Maybelline bronzer, NYX mosaic powder: love

For lips

MATTESEELITE:naked, too faced glamour gloss: pillow talk

this is me trying to make her face...I just don't have it lol

But the look was really fun to do...It makes my eyes look really blue
Let me know what great looks you have done from photos on facebook.
also Comment below if you would like me to do some step by step looks.


Till Next Time...Happy pining xoxox

No comments: