Friday, March 8, 2013

Glade Expressions

I have been working with bzz agent. I get to try now product and tell you all about it. 

One of the products that I have been able to try is the new Glade Expressions...

I love this....My hubby cant really handle hard smells it makes him sick so I was a little worried to bring this home. After I picked it up at Walmart I set mine up. It looks really nice and the smell is great. 

The Hubby got home and was like whats that smell it smells so good...Score now I have a air freshener that I can have in the house that the hubby likes and it does not bug him...Again best part it does not look like a normal air freshener. 

 Here is a pic of my Glade Expression in my home how cute is that????

This is a great product and You all need to try this...Like I said I #Gotitfree with bzz agent but you can pick this up at Walmart 



Till Next time...Happy smelling homes 

No comments: