Sunday, March 3, 2013

Being Creative

Well It has been about 3 months that we have been living in our new house and I have been making things like crazy...I love Decorating a house so much...Being Creative anyway brings me so much joy...So here are just a few pics of some of the cool find I have from over the years that I now can display or items I have made :) 

This is my Coffee Table in the living Room...I found this at the shop in Michigan...I still need to stain it a gray color :) 
I love it I wanted something different for my table and when I saw this and it was only $28.00 It had to come home with me 
 Being the Makeup Guru that I am When we moved into this house and we had a extra room we all know it was going to be mine.....Makeup and crafting 101 goes on here...And with a makeup/crafting room at girl needs lots of glitter. I made this light cover with the cover that was on the wall some glitter and...well I cant tell all my secrets ;) 

 This is my version on a kitchen curtain.....I wanted something very different  My hubby found the windows when he was on a job one day. We have had them in storage for a long time now. When I was unpacking I found them and know that this was what I was going todo with them. The wood was a dark brown but I wanted white 1. because it makes the color glass stand out more and 2. the white looks better with my mustered yellow wall. I love how in the am the sun just shows off the colors in the class so well. 


With moving the Hubby and I have made a promise not to eat out all the time and Not being a cook and working crazy hours all the time I needed something that I could put on the wall and know what I had to 1. pull out of the freezer or 2. stop at the store and pick up. I made our menu out of an old window some spray paint and chalk board paint. I love it and it makes making meals so much easier :) 



I'm still working on getting our new home 100% if you would like to see more of our new house please let me know. I would also love to hear of all the cool thing you do in your home...

Till Next time happy DIYing 

No comments: