Sunday, January 17, 2010

Down in the dumps



Well I know it has been sometime sense my last blog. So much has been going on with me over the last couple of weeks.

1. My church is giving me my local license. In the Nazarene church what that means is that my very cute little church in Ortonville, MI feels that I have been called into ministry. The ministry that I have been called into is Youth Ministry...As you would know if you are reading my blog that I'm the Youth Pastor at my church.

2. Back surgery....That is the next big thing that is going on in my life. Today is my 4th day after surgery and I'm not having a good day because the pain that I have dealing with down my leg came back today...even talking about it right now is making me cry. I know I have so many prayers going on to me, but I'm really down in the dumps right now. So many things are going around and around in my head. All I know is that I can not live with the pain for the rest of my life. This is were my faith in God really has to come in strong. I know that some people that read this might roll your eyes at this but I really feel like God is trying to show me something with everything that I have been going throw for so long...I guess I need to open my ears and lesson and my eyes to him more.

I'm also a little disappointed at myself for not keeping up with my blog but next week is a new week and we are starting a new. So get ready for Monday Madness With Martha are craft is going to be on the letter B..lets see what we make...I need to get back on track and keep my head up...I did not know if I should put a none up beat blog on, but this blog is about me and like I said my up, downs, and crafty days...

I hope there is someone out there reading this and maybe I can help someone out there..

Till Next Time.....

No comments: