Thursday, January 7, 2010

TARGET


Well for the last couple of day I have been feeling really down. I'm in so much pain and my medication is not taking the pain down. So I have been laying in my bed today thinking about my surgery that I'm having on Wednesday. My dad walked in the door and told me I had mail so I got up and walk to the kitchen. In my mail there was a big yellow envelope from My Target store I work at. I was thinking this was going to be about health Insurance because it is time to start signing up for it again, but to a happy surprise it was a Target Red Book.

For all of you who don't work at Target. Target puts out a magazine called Red Book for Target team members. It talks about things that are going on with Target like New designers, new things going on, Volunteer events that stores have done, Team Members Anniversary's etc...

Well the reason why this Red Book made me so happy is because I'm in it.

The reason why I'm in the Red Book this month is because I was a Best in Community Nominees. My store manager nominated me and I made it. Also I was super excited because the Library Makeover that I set up was also in the same Red Book.


I love doing community work and I love that one of my jobs at Target is running that. I always try to give back because I grow up in a great house with a great family and I'm so thankful for my mom and dad(I have the best in the world) They are always giving people and they tough me to be the same...

Till next time...

No comments: