Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Food is Good



For the last few months I have been thinking of a way I can get the parents in my Youth Group to come together....

Well tonight we did. We had our very first Lake Louise Student Ministry Family BBQ.




I find that if you want teens to come give them food...... Food will bring teens out of the wood work...I love it...



Teens are so cool. If you have never helped with the youth group at your church you are missing out. I know for myself it is such a joy.



From always making funny faces or doing funny thing. We have so many teens in the world that need people to love them.



We also had a birthday tonight. Trever turned 17. I think this was his best birthday ever. It was funny because the week before his dad was teasing him saying that this will be his first birthday party with Girls lol...But it was fun the candles would not go out so then the 25 kids that were there all helped him blow out his candles it was a great Night



What can I say I love being a Youth Pastor.....



Till Next Time......

No comments: