Friday, June 11, 2010

Life can be bitter Sweet




As some of you know we have been re-doing the up stairs and time is running out so hubby and I have been a little stressed out about it. Because of that we thought we would go to do something to get our minds off of the project. We went to the movies and saw The Karate Kid, then hubby got his ryobi paint sprayer he has wanted, then I took a great dive with my dad to Flint.....

But when I got home I was going a little stir crazy so I went to the grocery store to get stuff to go with dinner. When I got home I got the mail and there it was.....



My last pay check from Forever 21..... As cool as I have been about me losing my job deep down I'm a little scared, so getting that paycheck was great but sad all in one. It just makes it real that I don't have a job......

I was feeling down and I thought I would read my e-mails and there was a e-mail from someone that left a comment on my blog. I don't get a lot of comments so when I get one my heart starts to beat fast with excitement.

I opened the e-mail and it was from the Ann Arbor Hands On Museum. They saw that I put them on my todo list for this summer and they wanted to help me out by sending me 4 passes to the Museum.



Now I have never been there before and I was excited to take the kids after they get out of school....But now I'm even more excited and I'm excited to show you pictures and tell you about our trip there.

I would like to thank Erin from the Ann Arbor Hands on Museum for helping me and my family to come and see your Museum...Be on the look out for my post about your very generous Museum.

My blogging friends if you would like to read or see more about the Ann Arbor Hands on Museum they have a very cute blog. This is the Blog address http://blog.aahom.org check it out and if you are in the area stop by had have a fun day with your kids....

Till Next Time.....

No comments: