Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pool Time

Today my good friend Stacy text me to see if I would like to go to the pool with her and the kids. Stacy is Muffs mom. I love that Stacy and I have such a good friendship. It helps with everything in life.

So I was all about going to the pool the sun was out and I need a little sun so why not. When we got there the clouds came out and the sun was hiding. Stacy's kids jumped in and they wanted me to see. Erin watch me, Erin Swim with me.....


So I took the plunge to get into the water.....I got my first foot in and the water was so cold that I think my whole body turned blue. But I was a big girl and I took the dive.
We had so much fun the pool is only 5ft so I can still touch the bottom because the kids were all over me.

After we got out of the pool the kids ran around and Stacy and I got to talk....


It was funny because the kids were so cold that they did not want to swim anymore after only being in there for about 15 min. After they were out of the pool they found a puddle to play in next to the pool.

It was really cute. They were finding pine cones and putting them info the puddle.

After about 10 min the kids were ready to go. It was a short pool time but we did have a good time. Hope to go again soon and stay a little longer....


Till Next Time.....

No comments: