Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sand Dunes




Have you ever been on a Dune Ride?????? Well I have been.



On our vacation we stoped at a info booth and saw a flier for Dune Rides so we thought we would check it out. When we got to the place we had about a 20 min line till the next truck was coming in. So we walked around the little gift shop to see what they had. And this is what we found.....



After walking around the shop we went and sat out side.... Because Muff is my step kid I have always wanted to have tons of pics and scrapbooks from the places we go and this is a great shoot of us. How Cute is my Muff....



Ok back to the Ride. It was so much fun. Our diver was crazy most of the time hen he was driving he was standing lol I had to cover my eyes here and there but it was great. They told us how on Lake Michigan in Saugatuck, MI there is a city under 1,000 of feet of sand. That is so crazy to me.







And then when we got to the top of the hill the driver let us out so the kids could run down the dunes. Muff Loved going down, but did not love coming back up lol







As you can see we had so much fun on our Dune Ride

Till Next Time......

No comments: