Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dinner With Mom and Dad





So this past week my dad had a bad week at work so my mom wanted all of us (her, dad, Jason, Hubby and I) to go to Frankenmuth for dinner to help dad feel better. Frankenmuth is one of our favorite places to go for dinner as a family its about $20.00 a person so its a place we go to about once a year.

Today Jason could not make it because he had to work so it was just Mom, Dad, Hubby and I. we all hoped in the car and drove to Frankenmuth. Now if you have never been to Michigan Frankenmuth is a little German town. They make lots of German food and have some really cute shops.



Today we ate at Zehnder's it was so GOOD....all you can eat Chicken, Noodles, Roast Beef, Shrimp and Desserts....The best parts are the Desserts. This is the first time I can remember going to Zehnder's most of the time we go to Bavarian Inn but I would have to say that Zhender's is now my fav....

When we got there we had about a 10 min line so I walked around and looked at the shops and paintings on the walls



And then i found this fan.....It was so cool i had to take a pic of it and i also told hubby that it would be the only pet that could live in our house lol

Then it was our turn to eat. I was so happy because I had not eaten anything all day and everything smelled so good....

All of the Food looked great. I wanted to eat everything.

 


 It was such a great time with my parents. Because of the crazy hours I have been working at Forever21 I don't get to have dinner with Hubby, Mom and Dad a lot so it was a nice treat.....

Oh and did I tell you I tried Chicken Liver Pattie for the first time

It was not to bad...I liked it my mom thought I was crazy but hay I use to eat dog bones whats a little chicken liver....

Oh and as you can see my mom was loving on her chicken also


It was such a fun night. If you are ever in the Area stop at Zhender for the family Chicken Dinner I'm telling you it is great.....


Oh and get the coffee it was so good and you get to drink it out of tea cups...(I love tea cups)

Till Next Time.....

No comments: